Wednesday 14 September 2016

New website launched this week!

This week as I officially start my Asialink residency with the Humayun's Tomb - Nizamuddin Basti Urban Renewal Initiative in Delhi, it seems particularly appropriate to launch my new website which reveals the profound impact that my ongoing relationship with India has had in shaping both my art practice and my life.
I have really enjoyed working with Rachel Rolfe at Lead Based Ink Graphic Design to create the site. I would like to thank her and the many many creative friends and colleagues who have contributed to the work you will see. Far too many artists, photographers, curators, writers, craftsmen, clients, architects, funding bodies, kind friends and family to list individually.

www.mandyridley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment